Aug 3, 2011

The Chocolate Diaries



Excellent book! Great laughs! Awesome recipes and snack ideas! Great lessons! This book has it all.
I really enjoyed reading my way through The Chocolate Diaries. Each chapter contains uplifting stories from the author's own life and "Sweet Secrets", words of advice from other women. At the end of the chapter, Author Karen Scalf Linamen includes a "Food For Thought" which cause the reader to reflect on her own life in relation to the chapter she has just finished reading.
But my favorite part, honestly, is the "Because Real Women don't need a Cookbook". In each of these random sections the author has a different sweet treat you can make at home, all containing chocolate.
I would recommend this book to all women out there.
----------------------------------------
I received this complementary book from Waterbrook Publishing for my honest review.

No comments: