Apr 10, 2012

Spirit Fighter


Jonah is just an ordinary thirteen year old kid. He likes basketball, video games, and hanging out with his friends. But, as in most great stories, his life completely changes one day. And he finds out that he isn't so 'ordinary' after all.

Jonah's mom is a nephilim, half human and half angel (Genesis 6:4). That makes him one quarter angel. With powers. That has to save the world.

Ok, I'm getting ahead of myself. I received this book from Thomas Nelson Publishers through their book review program, Booksneeze. In return, I read and review the book, giving them my honest review. I picked this book out for my son, who literally sped read through Percy Jackson's books. He loved them. So when I read the description of Spirit Fighter, I knew he would like it. Well, I hope he does; he hasn't read it yet.

Personally, I was impressed. I had a hard time setting this book down. Jerel Law does an excellent job telling a fictional story, but also bringing fact and scripture into it to keep it as real as possible.

I enjoyed this book immensely, and hope you will too. For more information, or to purchase the book, please visit Christianbook.com.


No comments: