Aug 31, 2011

100 Days of Favor



If you've never heard Joseph Prince speak, you need to. If you've never read one of his books, you are missing out. This man is an awesome man of God.

Here is what Joseph Prince says about this book in his introduction:

If you would simply set aside these 100 days just to immerse and saturate yourself in the unmerited favor of God, I believe with all my heart that your life will never be the same again. Every morning as you are sitting there with a warm mug of coffee in your hand, simply pick up this book. I'd like us to spend 15 minutes together and have an intimate chat about Jesus. I believe that these precious minutes will help you calibrate you thinking for the rest of the day.

This isn't one of those books that you skim through and put down, and your life was never changed. This is one of those books that can help transform your life to be as God wants it to be. He made you for a reason, and He wants to spend time with Him. He loves you, and cherishes every minute you spend with Him.

I am very impressed by this book. Actually, that is putting it mildly. 100 Days of Favor has become part of my morning routine. I only hope you enjoy it as much as I am.

No comments: