Sep 28, 2010

BzzAgent Elmer's and X-Acto

As a member of BzzAgent, I am invited to new campaigns to try out products. I then bzz (otherwise known as talking, texting, chatting, blogging, etc) to others about the samples or coupons I received.

This month I joined the Elmer's / X-ACTO campaign.



With the items in my kit, I am able to make quality scrapbook pages. I absolutely love the X-ACTO decorative edge scissors. I can make trim for my pages, frames for my pictures, and fancy embellishments! I can attach my pictures using the Elmer's CraftBond permanent tape runner, the clear glue pen, the all-purpose glue stick, or the glue spots. I haven't used the X-ACTO corner rounder punch, but I'm sure it will get plenty of use as well.



The X-ACTO designer series has an assortment of top quality scissors, trimmers, rulers, punches, knives, and cutting mats. Prices range from $2 to $20, and can be found at xacto.com or facebook.com/XACTO.

Elmer's CraftBond carries and assortment of top quality glue sticks, glue pens, gel pens, sticky spots, tape dispensers and runners... and more! There adhesives are acid free and archiva safe. Prices range from $2 to $9, and can be found at elmers.com/crafters or facebook.com/Elmers.

No comments: