Jun 15, 2011

Imagination Station # 3 Peril in the Palace


This is the third book in the Imagination Station series from Adventures in Odyssey. My kids and I have enjoyed each one. Cousins Patrick and Beth have already traveled to get a sun-stone from the Vikings and a silver cup from Roman monks. Now, in Peril in the Palace, they travel to China. They need to find the golden tablet of Kublai Khan, the emperor of China.

Just traveling to China and picking up the tablet would be easy. But it doesn't work that way for these cousins. Instead, they are kidnapped, challenged as magicians, and put in jail. But, they do have the opportunity to share the message of the Gospel during their travels.

I am now looking forward to book #4, Revenge of the Red Knight. If it is anything like the previous three, I know I will give it 5 stars as well!

------------------------------
I received this complementary book from Tyndale Publishers for my honest review.

No comments: