Apr 5, 2011

The Imagination Station / Attack at the Arena



Having already reviewed Voyage with the Vikings, I was thrilled to be able to also review Attack at the Arena. In this book cousins Patrick and Beth travel to Rome. The are split up, and have to make decisions without the other's help. Beth becomes a bird slave for the emperor. She has to care for the variety of birds the emperor has. Patrick finds himself rescued by a monk. This monk does not plan anything in advance; he does whatever God tells him to do, no matter how crazy it sounds. The cousins are supposed to retrieve a chalice and bring it back to Mr Whittaker.

I really enjoyed this book. I am also looking forward to reading it with my children, once we finish the book we have already started. I'm sure they will love to find out what happens with Patrick and Beth. I would recommend this book to anyone with young children.

Thank you, Tyndale Publishers, for sending me a complementary copy of this book in return for my honest review.

No comments: