Mar 17, 2011

Transforming Prayer


As I work my way through Transforming Prayer by Daniel Henderson, I am amazed at how much I am learning. Being raised by Christian parents, one learns to pray at a young age. But, it is very easy for prayers to become rote. Sometimes we also treat God as a grocery store... 'I need this and this and this'.

In this book, you can learn how to go beyond the boring and experience God in ways you have never imagined. Did you know that God wants a close intimate relationship with you? That He wants to be your friend? Did you also know that prayer is simply communicating with God? And Transforming Prayer helps teach you how to develop that intimate, one-on-one, face-to-face relationship with the creator, the King, the One and Only!

------------------------------------------------------------

I received this book for free from Bethany House in return for my honest review.

No comments: