Mar 8, 2011

Excellent book from Adventures in Odyssey


My children and I thoroughly enjoyed Voyage with the Vikings from Focus on the Family. I grew up with the Adventures in Odyssey gang. When I heard about this book, I was thrilled to have the chance to read and review it.

Cousins Patrick and Beth travel to Greenland, to meet Erik the Red, his son Lief and many more vikings. Erik is unhappy with God, and is not pleased that his son has chosen a path of peace, rather than war. The cousins are instructed to find the Sunstone while they are with the vikings. Only, they don't know where to look, or what it even looks like.

Yes, this is a wonderful book, enjoyed by all ages. I would highly recommend this book to anyone. Thank you, Tyndale, for giving me this book in return for an honest review.

No comments: